Monday, November 20, 2017

Evie Phineas: Most Nervous Contestant on Match Game

Image result for match game

I grew up watching Match Game and now I watch reruns on BuzzrTV (channel 169 for me - San Francisco Bay Area Xfinity). This is one game show that doesn't get old no matter how many times I watch it. The main reason is it's host Gene Rayburn (pictured left on above picture).

I must say I was little when I watched this show, therefore,I don't remember a lot of the contestants and some celebrities guests (minus the regulars like Brett Sommers, Charles Nelsen Reilley and Richard Dawson and few others) that were on the show, but I remember the format and some other things related to the show.

Watching re-runs I've been introduced to the most nervous game show contestant I've ever seen, past and present. Her name is Evie Phineas. You have to watch the entire show below. I must warn you, you will be rolling over Evie. I have a feeling this lady was the nicest person on earth.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I just saw Evie today on BUZZRtv & she really was hysterical. All those faces she made - so funny, and so much fun to watch. I am a loyal viewer of BUZZRtv & enjoy all the old game shows. Love your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Is she who passd away in '11

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was so precious...God Bless you Evie...rest in peace sweet lady..

    ReplyDelete
  4. She would have been a joy to know. Thank you, Evie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw “Match Game’s Most Memorable Contestants: Evie.” What an adorable and sincere personality. Whenever I need a pick-me-up, this video will be at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete